|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pair|
|Packaging Details:||package and carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Transmission Rateansmission Rate:||95Mbps||Coaxial Cable Input:||BNC （ 75Ω Unbalanced）|
|Coaxial Cable Output:||BNC （ 75Ω Unbalanced）||Working Power Supply:||DC12V / 300mA|
|Power Loss:||≤5 W||Operating Temperature:||-20 ~ 70℃|
|Operating Humidity:||5%~90%||Transmission Distance:||2KM|
|10/100Mbps Ethernet Port:||1||BNC Port:||1|
IEEE 1901 Ethernet Over Coaxial Converter,
FCC Ethernet Over Coaxial Converter,
2KM analog to ip converter
2KM Ethernet Over Coaxial Converter with One 10/100Mbps Ethernet and One BNC Port
|Network Ports||10/100Base-T(X) adaptive Ethernet port|
|Coaxial Cable Input||BNC ( 75Ω unbalanced)|
|Coaxial Cable Output||BNC ( 75Ω unbalanced)|
|LED light||Power lights, Ethernet lights, network signal lights|
|Working Power supply||DC12V / 400mA|
|Power Loss||≤5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ 70℃|
Ethernet Over Coaxial Converter is 1 10/100Mbps ethernet and 1 BNC Port, it transfers the network HD signals on the coaxial cable, EOC Ethernet to BNC Converter transfers the network HD signals on the coaxial cable, IP network cable, Power line, it can support HD 1080 P video signal transmission and the maximum transmission distance is up to 2,000 meters without delay. The existing analog monitoring system can be upgraded to HD network system on coaxial cable, thus entering into an era of million HD network, which also solve the complicated conversion problem of fiber transmission. It simplifies the installation project, lower the project cost, Plug and play, no need of any software and hardware setting.
● Based on the latest Ethernet protocols of IEEE 1901.
● High speed of communication, it supports multimedia business and network.
● Both HD video and data signal can be transferred by the coaxial cable, Network cable and power line.
● Long distance transmission. It can transmit signal up to 2,000 meters without repeater, easy for network cable setting, the transmitting rate of TCP/IP on coaxial cable is no less than 30 Mbps within 2,000 meters.
● High transmission performance. It can transmit multi-channel of HD video simultaneously without delay, digital signal is only transmitted simply in different medium with no harm.
● Simple installation. Plug and play, no need of any software and hardware setting.
● Good compatibility. It is easy for adding spots under permits of total network bandwidth by using of T connectors to form a hand-in-hand connection, no need of setting new cables.
● Multi-channel signal transmission. It can transmit 16-channel of million resolution HD 1080p video, Alarm, Talkback and Control data signal on a coaxial cable.
Packaging & Shipping
● All of our package are international standard package
● We will deliver our products as soon as the order confirmed
Contact Person: Ms. Tina