|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||package and carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs/month|
|MAC Address Table:||8K||MAX Frame Length:||1632bytes|
|Fiber Ports Propertie:||1310/1550nm||Transmission Distance:||20-100KM|
|Transmission Power:||-10~-2 DBm||Received Sensitivity:||≤-24 DBm|
|Network Ports Properties:||IEEE802.3、IEEE802.3U、IEEE802.3X Protocol||Network Port Delay:||﹤9.6μS|
|Network Port Bit Error Rate:||﹤1/1000000000||Power Consumption:||﹤40W|
|EN61000-4-2 Anti-static:||±8KV Contact Discharge；±15KV Air Discharge||Power Terminal:||6 Pin Industrial Terminal Interface|
|MTBF:||100,000 Hours||Operating Temperature:||-40 ~ 85℃|
|Input Voltage:||AC:110~265V 50~60Hz||Protection Level:||IP30|
|Heat Dissipation Mode:||Internal Heat Sink Energy Circuit Heat Dissipation, No Fan Silent Design||Gigabit SFP Port:||2|
|10/100M Optical Ports:||16||Gigabit Ethernet Ports:||4|
ROHS rack mount ethernet switch,
10/100M Ethernet Fiber Switch,
60KM Ethernet Fiber Switch
Rack Mount Ethernet Fiber Switch 16 10/100M Optical and 2 Gigabit SFP and 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
|Network port||4 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Self-adaptive Ethernet port|
|Network Port Properties||Connector type: RJ45|
|Compatible with IEEE 802.3 / 802.3U / 802.3ab protocols|
|Supports for full duplex and half duplex transfer modes, and with
|Supports for Self-adaptive MDI/MDI-X|
|Optical port||100M (16 ports) + 1000M SFP (2 ports)|
|Optical wavelength||Standard 1550nm / 1310nm|
|Transmission distance||20KM (20/40/60/80/100Km for option)|
|Packet forwarding memory||1Mbit|
|MAC data address table||8K|
|Rated input voltage||AC100~250V 50~60Hz|
|ESD protection (Ethernet)||±8KV contact discharge, ±15KV Air discharge|
|Operating temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Operating humidity||5% ~ 90%|
The rack mount fiber optical switch is 16 100M SC ports and 2 gigabit SFP ports and 4 gigabit ethernet ports, it is terminal equipment with network management function for optical transmission network, all in one device of network data transmission, accession and aggregation switching functions, which can be composed to be the easy management network video monitoring system with high performance, safety and advanced characters when connected with other fiber optical transmission equipment. It provides high performance of multi-channel 10/100Mbps optical signal access and Gigabit network signal output capability, maximum support 16 ports of 10/100Mbps optical signals input, 2 ports of Gigabit optical signal access / output, 4 ports of Gigabit network interface output, it makes the network configuration more flexible and convenient. The equipment supports network management functions upon the request from users, maximum transmission of 4G HD network data, it fully meets the current HD signals of network monitoring system for large-scale application and future development. It can be used with fiber media converter, HD network video fiber converter, 10/100Mbps fiber switch and the access of other fiber-optic network equipment. The maximum transmission distance of HD network signals in high speed is 100Km over fiber without repeater, it is widely used in electric power, transportation, security, telecommunications, broadcasting and industrial automation industries.
• Comply with IEC 61850-3 substation communications network and system certification standards and the IEEE 1613 specification
• Supports IEEE 1588V2 (PTP), boundary clock (BC), E2E transparent clock, P2P (network management support)
• Network broadcast storm protection.
• Megabit optical fiber transmission, large capacity, easy to upgrade and expansion.
• Advanced adaptive technologies, without the need for on-site electrical or optical adjustment when using.
• Supports 16 10/100Mbps optical ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps optical ports and 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports.
• 10/100Mbps optical port type: the standard is SC (FC is optional)
• Operating temperature range is -40°C ~ 85°C.
• Automatically compatible with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3X and other network protocols.
• Supports for full duplex and half duplex transfer modes, and with auto-negotiation capability.
• Supports for Adaptive MDI/MDI-X, store-and-forward mechanism.
• Supports for up to 1632 byte long data packet transmission.
• Ultra low-latency data transfer.
Packaging & Shipping
Contact Person: Tina