|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pair|
|Packaging Details:||package and carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Transmission Rateansmission Rate:||10/100Mbps||Coaxial Cable Input:||BNC （ 75Ω Unbalanced）|
|Coaxial Cable Output:||BNC （ 75Ω Unbalanced）||LED:||Power, Ethernet, Network Signal|
|Working Power Supply:||DC12V / 300mA||Power Loss:||≤3 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 ~ 70℃||Operating Humidity:||5%~90%|
|Transmission Distance:||2KM||10/100M Ethernet Port:||4 POE|
2 BNC coax to ethernet media converter,
2KM coax to ethernet media converter,
10/100Mbps coax cable to ethernet converter
Coax to IP POE for Converting Analog into IP Signal 4 10/100Mbps POE ethernet and 2 BNC Ports
|Network Ports||4 10/100Base-T(X) adaptive POE Ethernet ports|
|Coaxial Cable Input||BNC ( 75Ω unbalanced)|
|Coaxial Cable Output||BNC ( 75Ω unbalanced)|
|LED light||Power lights, Ethernet lights, network signal lights|
|Working Power supply||DC12V / 300mA|
|Power Loss||≤3 W|
|POE||Standard Protocol||IEEE 802.3af/at|
|Pin Definition||V+,V+,V-,V- Corresponding to 1,2,3,6|
|The Input Voltage||DC48V|
|The Output Power||IEEE802.3af:15.5W IEEE802.3at:25.5W|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ 70℃|
Ethernet to BNC Converter is 10/100Mbps 4 POE ethernet ports and 2 BNC ports, it transfers the network HD signals on the coaxial cable, EOC Ethernet to BNC Converter transfers the network HD signals on the coaxial cable, IP network cable, Power line, it can support HD 1080 P video signal transmission and the maximum transmission distance is up to 2,000 meters without delay. The existing analog monitoring system can be upgraded to HD network system on coaxial cable, thus entering into an era of million HD network, which also solve the complicated conversion problem of fiber transmission. It simplifies the installation project, lower the project cost, Plug and play, no need of any software and hardware setting.
(1) Based on the latest Ethernet protocols of IEEE 1901.
(2) High speed of communication, it supports multimedia business and network.
(3) Both HD video and data signal can be transferred by the coaxial cable, Network cable and power line.
(4) Multi-channel signal transmission. It can transmit 16-channel of million resolution HD 1080p video, Alarm, Talkback and Control data signal on a coaxial cable.
(5) Long distance transmission. It can transmit signal up to 2,000 meters without repeater, easy for network cable setting, the transmitting rate of TCP/IP on coaxial cable is no less than 30 Mbps within 2,000 meters.
(6) High transmission performance. It can transmit multi-channel of HD video simultaneously without delay, digital signal is only transmitted simply in different medium with no harm.
(7) Simple installation. Plug and play, no need of any software and hardware setting.
(8) Good compatibility. It is easy for adding spots under permits of total network bandwidth by using of T connectors to form a hand-in-hand connection, no need of setting new cables.
● All of our package are international standard package
● We will deliver our products as soon as the order confirmed
Contact Person: Ms. Tina